We're back for another year of delightfully delicious cooking instruction with our executive chef, Jean-Claude Plihon, in the Grand Hyatt DFW's own cooking school, the Epicurean Studio.
Still a first-class experience, the weekend package inclusions have been re-vamped to make it more affordable. The pricing structure has been reconfigured for solo participation, as well as for two people.
For those of you that may be asking, "What is the Epicurean Studio Cooking School?":
The Epicurean Studio is located in the middle of the hotel’s fully operational main kitchen. Grand Hyatt DFW is the only upscale hotel offering this level of culinary experience anywhere in the United States.
It was created to provide a unique, behind-the-scenes look at a true culinary operation. With hands-on training, preparation of a globally-inspired menu filmed live in our culinary studio, and the opportunity to unwind in our luxurious spa, you can’t find anything like the Epicurean Studio experience anywhere else.
Epicurean Studio Weekend Package
- Friday night stay in a standard guest room
- Complimentary self-parking at Terminal D
- Breakfast on Saturday in Grand Met restaurant
- 25% discount in Grand Met and skySPA for duration of stay
- Epicurean Studio Chef’s coat
- DVD with recipes and a live recording of your Epicurean experience
- Add a Saturday night stay for only $99!
Epicurean Studio Day Package
- Complimentary self-parking at Terminal D.
- 9 AM – 1 PM – Instruction/Preparation and lunch with corresponding wines
- One (1) DVD with recipes and a live recording of your Epicurean experience
- Chef’s jacket on loan for the day (also available for purchase)
- 25% discount in Grand Met and/or skySPA for use on Saturday only.
View a PDF version of the 2011 Schedule here. Or visit our Facebook page's events section.